You have experienced otcl compile failures when you install all-in-one package to your mac. (Like this : Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64) I find a way to install ns-2.35 version to mac OS (Lion 64bit). You needs tcl8.5.11, tk8.5.11, tclcl-1.20, otcl-1.14, and ns-2.35. You can get files via "http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-build.html" I assume that your folder locate in /Users/kwangjo/Documents/ns Open terminal and goto the folder. ! You should install Xcode before doing follow instruction. 1. Change superuser mode sudo su tar xvfz "PACKAGES" 2. compile tcl8.5.11 cd /Users/kwangjo/Documents/ns/tcl8.5.11 cd unix ./configure --enable-framework --enable-64bit make make test ## you should pass all test. make install 3. compile tk8.5.11 cd /Users/kwangjo/Documents/ns/tk8.5.11 ./configure --enable-framework --enable-64bit make make install 4. compile otcl-1.14 ! Before compile, you should make library link and include link. l...
Running local LLMs on two P104-100 GPUs EXPERIMENT NOTEBOOK · 2026-10-18 Running local LLMs on two P104-100 GPUs From environment setup to Qwen and Strata performance and coding tests 0. Summary Two 8GB P104-100 GPUs ran local LLMs successfully. Qwen Q2 led in generation speed; Strata Coder passed the most tasks among the local configurations in this coding evaluation. Median coding generation was 31.42 tok/s for Q2 and 11.45 tok/s for Coder. Q2 passed two of six custom coding tasks, while Coder passed four. Test Main result Interpretation Build and startup Two P104 GPUs; CUDA 12.4 / sm_61 build succeeded; Qwen and Strata returned responses Both engines ran on this hardware. Synthetic prompt / decode Q2 layer: 543.77 / 31.87 tok/s; Q4 layer: 9.89 / 20.68 tok/s Q2 was faster. Q4 included CPU offloading, so quantization was not the only variable. Context Q2 32K: 27.47 tok/s; Q4 4K: 20.54 tok/s (three decode runs each) Synthetic decoding was confirmed, not accura...
Actually I am not familiar with hardware, so I bought sensors which are already output the digital signal. Follow pictures are DHT11 and SEN0018. The first one DHT11 can collect humanity and degree information. The second one SEN0018 can collect movement human body using ultra ray. <Front of SEN0018> <Back of SEN0018> <Front of DHT11> <Back of DHT11> I connect these sensor's signal line to GPIO G04 (DHT11) and G18(SEN0018). DHT11 needs 3V input and SEN0017 needs 5V input. The connection is done like following pictures. <Raspberry PI> <Connection Setup> Following is DHT11 test code which can easily getting from web site. For example "http://www.uugear.com/portfolio/dht11-humidity-temperature-sensor-module/". And Following code for SEN0018 codes which is made by me. I cannot find any open source code for SEN0018. So I make the code. Each of codes are works fine. Data not good...
댓글
댓글 쓰기